Monday, September 7, 2015

Life's Fictional Plot Twist

Life's Fictional Plot Twist

I got some sad news this week in the Fictional World. My publisher had to close its doors and will be giving back all the rights to the books that I, and all the other dozens of writers, had with them. I had the following three:

Vampire Best Seller ANDROMEDA
Romantic Suspense JUST TO BE LEFT ALONE
Vampire Rom Suspense TO HAVE AND TOO BOLD


 My children will be coming back home to me but I have no idea what to do with them. They can't sit there and just stare at me while I battle my midlife crisis. So I now have to figure out whether I want to submit them to other publishers in the hopes that someone will contract them OR pay for the Covers, ISBN numbers, and copy rights before I try to see what web pages to place them on as self published books.


 With this being a type of career move for me, and without a critique group to lean on, I'm afraid  to make any decision without doing some research online and from authors who have been in this precarious position.

Since my budget is tighter than my jeans, I really don't have the funds to invest in the growth of these babies, so the world is getting smaller and smaller. 

I know that I won't stop writing as I have so many ideas that my mind can't even keep up with them. It's not in me to just give up but I'm just in a sea of tide changes and weather bulletins. Anyone have some life preserving info for me and my babies?

)))Corset Hugs(((

Ginny Lynn
Wench Writer



No comments:

Post a Comment