Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Week


Thanks for the giving.
 

 
I thank the parents who brought me into this crazy world.
 
 
I thank my inspiring heritage that gave me the skills to write, sew, and create things from glimpses into my imagination.
I thank the DNA that made me a unique individual.
 
 
I thank the friends and family that are at my back when I need a little shove of support.
 
 
I thank the men in my lives who love me, flaws and all. (mostly :-))
 
 
I thank the teachers who forced knowledge into me.
 
I thank the publisher who took a chance on me.
 
I thank God for the faith to strive for more while not losing who he made me.
 
 
What are you guys thankful for this year? Did you learn something of value that will help you get through the next year? I learn so much that I have to take inventory of the things that I'm thankful for.
Take a minute and think about it. It doesn't cost you anything and could be worth more than you know.
Be grateful. Be thankful. Be true to yourself.
 
)))Corset Hugs(((
 
Ginny Lynn
Wench Writer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment