Monday, August 5, 2013

Firsts - A few to udate you on

Okay, dear hearts, I have a few Firsts to update with you.  Those people close to me will already know some of this,  so just share in my joy.

First: Book in print


Since I was 17, I wanted to see my own book on my bookshelf. It may not be the first book that I wrote but Andromeda certainly makes up for it. Not only is it my first release and my first in print but it's also my first "best seller".


And a dream come true as I take a picture of it on my personal shelf of favorites.


It's surreal but if I think it's a dream, then I just waltz over to my bookshelf and stare. 

First: Book Signing

I've been invited to join some of the GRW authors at the AJC Decatur Book Festival at the end of August. Being as Andromeda is in print and I grew up in Decatur, it's an honor to join them there. I'm borrowing a canopy from Savannah Savage and getting my list of freebies together. I also have my local library looking to set up a book signing there. This week, I'll be calling contacts at Books A Million, Omega, and Barnes & Nobles, so I can set those up as well. I'd like to do these three places somewhere before Christmas as I have functions to attend the first week of October and November. 

October is the Moonlight and Magnolia 2014 Conference and November is the Southern Magic Reader's Luncheon. And I'm looking forward to seeing so many fabulous people there. 

I'll give you more updates later and stay tuned, wench lovers.
)))Corset Hugs(((
Ginny Lynn
Wench Writer


No comments:

Post a Comment