Monday, July 15, 2013

Too many voices? No way!

I've been experiencing a wonderful rush of ideas lately that surprise me. As I'm super busy, I figured that my muse would run away from home for awhile. If my brain has been taken over by college then what room would she have to grow? Well Vivien, this is my formal apology. You not only stuck around but you've been teasing me with naughty ideas of all sorts of fictional fun. I thank you.

I have enough ideas right now that I could write one a year (if only, sigh) and have enough ideas to take me into polyester retirement. Don't misunderstand, these aren't full blown "I'm ready to edit away" ideas. These are all in some form of creativity that I can easily go back to at a later date. I'm currently writing (slowly, very slowly) two manuscripts and the rest are in either a small blurb, beat sheet, or rough outline of ideas to allow to grow to full maturity. 

I have approximately 5 series ideas and at least 20 more stand alone novels. The series are anywhere between 3 books and 10. Of course, one of these series is my Savage Series that I'm writing the second of those ten (again, very slowly). It's my baby and I long to spend some more time with it. Anyway, all of these ideas are paranormal, as that's my sweet spot. They're also all southern with sass and sexiness that can put a smirk on my face. I hope I can do the same for you.

It's going to take me some time to get to a spot where I can purge all of this fictional yumminess that is currently residing in my devious brain. Be patient, please. Vivien and I are well worth the wait. So, you guys can enjoy the two books that I have out now because I have many more to throw your way in the years to come. 

)))Corset Hugs(((
Ginny Lynn
Wench Writer




2 comments:

  1. It's nice having ideas, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. I'm thankful my muse has stuck with me. She could've been a jealous wench. . :-D

      Delete