Monday, March 31, 2014

First TV Crushes - This is going to make you laugh

It's hard to think of Firsts for the first week of each month but I see it as a challenge. So, today I'm going to share the first three men that I can think of having TV crushes on. Hold on because some of you will be shaking your heads, or laughing, at who these three men are.

First off......Shaun Cassidy, from The Hardy Boys

(Dude, totally...)


(Hey brother, watch this?)

Yes, I watched that show. My friends liked the other guy, but he just wasn't my thing. And yes, I even listened to his music. Stop judging me :-)

***

Second was (enter laugh here)............David Hasselhoff


(Poster child, giggle)


(Hey baby, wanna ride in my talking car?)


I watched this show and my dad even met the Hoff at Pizza Hut one night, when Hoff was still happily married. My dad (who was the Atlanta Area Mgr, at the time) got Hoff to sign an autograph for me and brought it home, with a pizza that no one picked up. I may still have that signature somewhere. It was nice of my dad to actually pay attention to me, as he was a dedicated workaholic. 

And out of these two, one would be my brother , with the other being my boyfriend, then the hat trick would have included.....
Another David.....

***
David Copperfield!

(Glamour Shots, mwahahaha)


Cello player or Waiter???


I loved magic and it doesn't hurt when the guy is attractive as well.

Now, I don't want to hear all the negative stuff about these guys because I'm aware of the dirt. It's not a testimate to my choice in men but it does show my Taste in men.
Do you see it? What do these guys have in common? Do you need to Google them?

Let me know what you figured out.

)))Corset Hugs(((

Ginny Lynn
Wench Writer
(And recovering 80's hair fan...)





No comments:

Post a Comment