Monday, April 20, 2015

If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

For me, it would depend on what time of year it is and whether I needed a passport or not. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but it's a bit more pricey than I could afford, as if I could really afford any of these trips in the first place. 

  


Off the top of my head (at this very moment) I'd have to say the Virgin Islands. My hubby jokes that I'm not allowed there anymore as I'm no longer a virgin but I say that's rubbish. :-)

Inside of the Virgin Islands Political regions of the Virgin Islands
I'd hope to have a week to look over the islands as there are plenty of things to visit while there. My top three of the islands would be St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas. These have been on my Travel To Do List since I was a gawky preteen.  

Saint Croix
St. Croix is the largest of the islands in the territory, being 28 by 7 miles
Here, I'd like to see: Buck Island with its coral reef ecosystem and do a RV tour of the island

Saint Thomas
The district has a land area of 31.24 square miles
Here, I'd like to see: the Butterfly Garden,  Coral World Ocean Park, the Mountain Top Trail, Blackbeard's Castle and Bluebeard's Castle

Saint John
It is 19.61 sq mi in area with a population of 4,170
Here, I'd like to see: the Botanical Gardens and the numerous beautiful beaches-including some of the saltwater pools that you can hike to, maybe I'd even look over the old plantation ruins 


Where would you go?

)))Corset Hugs(((
Ginny Lynn

Wench Writer

1 comment:

  1. Now I want to go somewhere warm and tropical! This was a fun post. I think I would go to the Turks and Caicos Islands.

    ReplyDelete